The Roundup

The Student News Site of Roosevelt High School

The Roundup

The Roundup

Things you need to know for the beginning of the school year

Q & As
  1. What school supplies do you need to buy before school starts?

” When school starts, I usually go to target and buy new notebooks, pencils, folders, and maybe a backpack if I need one. I never forget to buy pencils because I use them everyday in school. Well, mostly every day. Sometimes when I have left over pencils from last year I usually just reuse those for the new school year, ” junior Skyler Luase said.

1. What do you do to prepare for beginning of the school year?

’’ First thing that I do to prepare is to make sure that your energy is in tone with the goals that you want to achieve in school or in life. After that I get what I need for school and all classes that I have,’’ senior Lugmba Nzongero said.

1. Do you start trying to get your work done before, during or when school is about to end?

’’ I start trying before school starts. Its good to get everything done early so I have time to relax,” Max Karnicky said.

1. Do you think you prepare well for the beginning of the school year and why?

” Last year I was not very prepared, but this year I feel like I was a little more prepared and more organized as well,” junior Mohmmed Guma said.

1. What part of the school year do you feel the most stress and why?

” The end of the year because their might be make up assignments I have to do. I also don’t wanna get a bad grade because my parents would get mad and I wouldn’t be able to do football,” sophomore Isaiah Shade.

1. What part of the school year do you feel the most stress as a teacher and why?

” The end of the semester is stressful-grades are due, so there’s always a lot to do,” teacher Carley Triplett said.