The Roundup

The Student News Site of Roosevelt High School

The Roundup

The Roundup

Top 5 Fries

French fries are the cornerstone of fast-food establishments. However, the question that everyone is asking is who serves up the absolute best? I’m here to settle this debate, here’s the list of the top five fast-food joints that offer the best fries.

1. McDonald’s FriesThey’re thin, crispy, and just the right amount of salty. People love them because they’re always cooked perfectly and taste great every time.2. Popeyes FriesThese fries are special because they have a spicy Cajun seasoning that gives them a unique flavor. They’re crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside, making them a perfect match for spicy food fans.3. Checkers FriesCheckers fries are thick, seasoned, and served in big portions. They’re full of flavor and have a nice crunch to them, which makes them a favorite for many.4. Burger King Fries

Burger King fries are thicker and have a strong potato taste. While it might not be as crispy as others, they still have a good texture and go well with their burgers.5. Wendy’s FriesWendy’s fries are different because they’re cut with the skin on, giving them a homemade feel. They’re not as crispy as some others, but they have a nice potato flavor and go well with their sea salt seasoning.